Most of the time it used to happen that our outlook stopped sending the emails. There could be a different reason why Outlook Not Sending Emails. Sometimes, you just need to make a little change in setting while other times internet connection is the main cause.
You just need to follow some of the common troubleshooting methods to fix the issue. Or else, call us on the given helpline number.
How To Fix When Email Not Sending From Outlook?
We are going to tell you some of the common troubleshooting methods to fix the issue of Outlook Not Working. Try all the methods one by one and see if your issue got resolved or not.
1. Try To Resend The Message
Most of the time, the issue got itself resolved by resending the messages. To resend the messages, follow the steps given below:
- First, you need to right-click on the email that got stuck, point to “move” and select the “drafts” folder.
- Open the draft folder, click on the mail and send it again.
- Check if your messages are in the draft folder or have been successfully sent.
2. Check The Recipient Mail Again
Sometimes we enter the wrong mail id into the recipient’s address. This is the reason why your Outlook Not Sending Emails.
3. Make Sure Your Internet Connection Is Working
Check that you are still connected to the internet or not. Or else, make sure that the speed of your internet is enough to send an email.
- Check the lower-right corner of the windows of the outlook. If it is showing that your wifi is disconnected or trying to connect, it simply means that you have not connected to the email server.
- On the ribbon, tap on the send/receive button.
- When you will click on “work offline”, you will then see that you have connected to the internet.
- Resent the mail again to your recipient address and check if the mail is still in the outbox or has been sent.
4. Check The Attachments Linked To Mail
Do you know that you can only send 20 MB of files for the internet account while 10 MB for exchange accounts? So, if you will attach any file larger than the supported size, the email may not send from the outlook account.
5. Make Sure You Have Synced The Password
Most of the time we forget to sync the password that has changed recently. Till the time you will not change the password from outlook you will not be able to send or receive the message. So, try the steps provided below to change the password.
- Click on “file” followed by the “account settings”.
- Select the EMail tab first.
- Select your email account and click on change.
- In the password box provided on your screen, don’t forget to update the password.
- Now, choose Next>close and then tap on Finish.
- Press the shortcut key F9 to resend the mail.
If you have tried each and everything that has been provided and still your Outlook Not Working. You need to repair your outlook with the help of the steps provided below:
How To Repair Outlook 2016, 2013 or 2010 in Windows 10?
Don’t worry, we will not let you go anywhere else. In the guide, you will be told all the methods to fix why Emails Not Showing Up in Outlook or not sending.
- Make sure that you have closed all the Microsoft applications.
- In the search bar of your windows, type “apps and features”.
- You will then see a list of all the apps that are installed. Choose the “Microsoft Office” and then move further.
- Now, choose “modify” and then tap on yes. You will then be asked if you really want to make any changes.
- Choose “online repair” and then tap on “repair”.
- When the repair process will be completed, restart the outlook.
How To Repair Outlook 2016, 2013 or 2010 in Windows 8?
If you have windows 8 installed in your system and you want to repair the outlook that is not sending any emails, here we go…
- Again, you need to close all the Microsoft applications.
- Click right on the start button.
- Open “control panel”.
- Open “Uninstall a program”.
- Click right on the Microsoft office and select the option of “change”.
- Choose the option of “online repair”, if that is available there.
- Confirm your action and then restart the outlook.
How To Repair Outlook 2016, 2013 or 2010 in Windows 7?
- Like we did, close all the Microsoft applications.
- Open the control panel by clicking on the start button.
- Don’t forget to select the category.
- Click on “uninstall a program”.
- From the list of programs available there, select “Microsoft Office”.
- Click on “change” and then “repair”, if the option is available there.
- Confirm your action and then restart the outlook.
How Do You Fix When Outlook Not Sending Emails For Mac 2016?
If you are having a Mac and the outlook inside the Mac is not working effectively. Here are the troubleshooting methods to fix the issue:
1. Check The Recipient Address Again
When you have found that your mac mail not sending stuck in outbox, check the email address again. Most of the time we used to enter the wrong address and end up facing the issue Outlook Not Sending Emails.
2. Check Your Internet Connection
If you have found that you have entered the right email id and still outlook for mac not sending emails. Make sure that your internet is working properly. Most of the time a weak internet connection is the main reason behind this trouble.
3. Empty the sent folder
If you will empty the sent folder, all of the stuck messages will be sent. So follow the steps provided below:
- Open the sent folder.
- Don’t forget to delete all the messages
- Close the outlook
- Restart the outlook
- Send the message again and check if the issue got fixed or still the same.
Two More Words…
While using the Outlook email, you may have to face one or other kind of issue, and Outlook Not Sending Emails is the one. We have told you all the methods to troubleshoot the concern. In case you are looking for any help then do call us on a given helpline number.