Are you struggling with the issue of Outlook Forget Password? Most of the time, we forget the password of our outlook email. And if you have made the same mistake then my friend this troubleshooting guide is just for you.
We will not only tell you how to reset the password when you forget it but also we will let you know how to change the old password when you know the current one.
If you don’t want to waste your time reading this guide, call us directly on the given helpline number.
How To Fix When Outlook Forget Password?
It’s very common to forget passwords today. In the running time, we have a password for everything for the purpose of security safety. This is the reason why we sometimes forget them too.
If you have Forgot the outlook email password and don’t know how to reset it then open the right article. We are going to tell you all the steps that are necessary to fix when Outlook Forget Password.
For immediate help, call us on the given helpline number. You will not have to worry about anything then, our experts will fix the issue immediately.
To fix the issue when Microsoft Outlook Forgot Password, here are the steps:
- Open the outlook website and tap on the top right corner.
- From the menu that will appear on the side, choose the option of “my account”.
- You will then be taken to the main page of the outlook and click on “settings”.
- From the grid that will appear on the screen, choose “security”.
- When the security tab will be opened, you will be asked to verify your mobile phone. Enter the required information first followed by the code that will come to your phone.
- You will then be asked to enter the current password into the desired place. After doing that, enter the new password in the desired place.
How To Reset The Mail Password?
If you do want to reset your password because you have forgotten the one, you can do it easily from the Login screen. When you will enter the email id, instead of entering the password, click on “forgotten your password”.
When you do that, you will be asked to verify whether you are the real owner or not. Enter the email id or the phone number for confirmation.
When you do that, you will get a link to reset your outlook forget password. Enter the new password for your account and don’t forget to save the password.
Make sure that you will not forget the password this time.
In A Nutshell…
Forgetting the passwords is quite normal these days. Although, we have told you all the methods to change or reset Outlook Forget Password. Looking for additional help? Call us now on a given helpline number.
The team of experts that we have can troubleshoot any kind of issue related to Outlook Mail. So, you can call them anytime you want and ask them anything.