Gmail Password Forgot? Congratulations! You have come to the right place. We have already found all the best methods to troubleshoot the issue.
In our day to day life, we sometimes forget one or other things. From all the one common problem that lies with almost all of us is, we forget the passwords.
If you are also the one who is struggling with your Gmail Password then don’t worry. Follow all the steps that we have given below.
For an immediate solution, you can also call us via Gmail support Phone Numbers.
How To troubleshoot Gmail Password Forgot Trouble???
If you have tried your best and are still troubling with the issue then follow all the methods that we have given below and resolve the issue by yourself.
- Firstly, you have to go to google and search there for account recovery. Before doing that make sure that you are being connected with the internet
- Now, you will be asked to enter the email id that you are trying to log in but fail due to the Forget Gmail account.
- When you will be asked to enter the password, click on “forget password”
- You will then be asked to enter the last password that you have remembered. In case you are not sure about the password then don’t worry, your account won’t be locked.
- Now, Google will send you a verification code on the mobile that you have entered at the time you created the google account.
- Enter the code and click on OK
- After then you can create a new password for your account
It may also happen that you have lost the phone number that you have entered before. In that case, Google will ask you some of the security questions, just answer them and Recover Deleted Gmail account.
Note: it would be hard for you to recover the account if you will forget the recovery email id and lose the phone number. In that case, it would be better if you will take help from some experts.
Also, from the next time when you will create a new Gmail account don’t forget to do the two-step verification.
This will help you in Gmail Password Forgot recovery.
How To Reset Email Password When You Know The Current Gmail Password?
If you already know the current password of your Gmail account and want to reset it. In that case, follow the steps that have been given below:
- First, you have to sign in to the Gmail account with your id and password
- Now, open the security option and click on “signing in to Google”
- Now, click on “password” and enter the current password of Gmail
- You will be then asked to enter a “new password”, enter it and confirm it again
- Click on “change password” and make it confirm
How to recover deleted mail from Gmail?
If you have accidentally deleted some of your important emails and now you need them. Follow the steps that we have given below to recover deleted mail from Gmail.
- Open the computer or the mobile
- Open the Gmail app
- On the top left corner click on three lines near the Gmail image
- Scroll down and open “trash”
- All the emails that you have deleted from your account will move directly to the trash so that you can recover them if needed.
- Make sure to recover the mail within 30 days after you have deleted them
- Now, you can easily move the deleted emails to the inbox
- This is how you can easily recover Gmail emails
Apart from the trouble of Gmail Password Forgot, it happens many times that people used to forget Gmail id too. If you have done the same mistake then move forward and follow the steps given below
What To Do When You Forgot Your Gmail address?
If you have forgotten your email id then you can log into your account with the help of a phone number.
You will be then asked to find out your username from the list of options. You just have to follow the instructions that have been given on the screen and complete the recovery.
Make sure to enter the same name as you have entered in the Gmail id that you have forgotten.
It’s really a headache when you are stuck with a Gmail Password forgot trouble. Although we have told you all the steps that are necessary to troubleshoot the issue, in case you are still facing the issue like forgot my Gmail password, recover deleted Gmail, not receiving emails Gmail, then dial given Gmail Support number now
The dedicated team of technicians that we have working with us for years and with their experience and new techniques they are capable of resolving any Gmail related issues.
Dial Gmail customer support now!!