Have you ever heard about Gmail? Yeah! You may be imagining what a ludicrous question it is. It is because the whole world is much familiar with Gmail which stands for Google Mail. Google is not the oldest mail services provider but from the time it came into existence, no one is there to compete with Gmail. But, there are times when you may face one or other issues while using Gmail and that is why we are here. In this guide, we will let you know why you are facing the trouble of Gmail Not Working and what are the easy steps to troubleshoot this issue.
Actually, there may be a number of reasons behind Gmail Is Not working Issue. Hence, we have to find the main cause first, and then we will focus on the troubleshooting steps. If you are in a hurry and looking for someone who can resolve the issue immediately then call on our Gmail Support providers via given numbers.
Reasons Behind Gmail Not Working Trouble?
- Maybe you are connected with a bad internet connection
- Cache memory and stored cookies of the browser are one of the main reasons behind why are you facing this trouble
- While using Gmail, you either have to remove the extensions or disable them as they sometimes become the main reason behind the trouble of Gmail Down
- It may also be possible that the users have entered the wrong credentials
- Make sure that you are using an updated version of the Gmail application.
Troubleshooting Steps Behind why Gmail Not working
1 How to recover deleted mail from Gmail
To recover the deleted emails from the Gmail account, follow the steps that have been given below:
- Open the Gmail application on the browser or mobile phone
- On the left side of the screen and click on the “more” option
- You will then see the “trash folders”
- Open the folder and right-click on the mail you want to recover.
- Click on “move to inbox” and the mail will go back to your Gmail inbox.
In the case, there is no mail found in the trash folder too then it may be hard for you to recover deleted Gmail by yourself. Hence, call us via a given phone number and our experts will take care of your trouble.
Here, we have told you about Recovering Deleted Emails. In addition to that if you have lost your Gmail account and are looking to Recover Old Gmail Account then move to the next method.
2 Steps To Recover Deleted Gmail Account
To recover a Deleted Gmail Account, you have to apply a number of steps that have been given below. In case, you will find it hard to do so then let our technicians do it for you.
- Soon after you will delete your account, you will only have only two business days to recover your account.
- First, you have to open the Google recovery page.
- You will then see a page, enter the mail address you wants to recover
- Click on the “next” button
- You will then be asked to enter the last password that you remember. It is because Google wants to confirm that you are the real owner of that Gmail account.
- If you don’t remember your last password then you can click on “try another method”.
- You will then be asked to enter the OTP sent on the linked number. You just have to enter the OTP and your account will be recovered.
3 Gmail Missing Emails
This is one of the common mistakes people often do and then complaints about Gmail Not Working properly. If you are facing a Gmail Missing Emails issue then there are the chances that you either deleted or archived them accidentally. Open the trash folder by clicking on more options from the top left corner.
If the emails are not there then come back to the home window and click on “All mails” and check if your mails are there. When you will find the mail either in the mail or archived folder then right-click on it and choose the option of “move to inbox”. This is how you can recover gmails email easily either from Trash or Archived Mails.
4 Resetting Gmail Password
If you are also the one who has to forget their Gmail password then simply follow the steps that have been given below:
- Open the Gmail login page first
- Enter your email there
- Click on Next button
- Enter the last password you remember.
- You will be asked then to enter the recovery number of mail.
- Enter the OTP in the designate space.
- You will be given the permission to log into your account
- Change the password and make sure to save it this time.
This is how you can easily recover the password of Gmail.
Other Common Gmail Related Issues
It’s really hard to cover all the Gmail Not Working issues within these articles. You may also face issues like the same:
- Gmail password forgot or Forget My Gmail Password
- Forgot Gmail Account
- Forget Gmail ID
- How to change the password of Gmail
- How to delete several messages at once
If there is anything that makes you irritated related to Gmail then you just have to dial the Gmail Helpline Number given here.
Why Gmail customer support Phone Number
The reason why we are recommending your Gmail Support number is, we have a team of dedicated technicians who can resolve any issues related to the Gmail account in seconds. Yes, they have resolved almost every Gmail related trouble and that is why they know each root cause behind why Gmail Not Working.
So, smile and dial Gmail Customer Service Phone Number now and let us take care of all of your worries.