Ohh! So you have Forgot Outlook Password and tried every possible way to log into your account.
Don’t Worry, we got your problem and now, we are going to help you in the best possible ways.
Let us tell you that you are not the only one who had Forgot their Outlook password. Every day, many users make the same mistake and that’s ok.
In this guide,
We are going to tell you how to reset the password when you don’t remember it anymore.
Also, we will let you know how to change the password when you remember the old one. Are you ready?
“Forgot Outlook Password”, How Do I Fix It?
If you have Forgot Microsoft Outlook Password, first you need to go to the login page of Microsoft.
- Click on “Sign in” and then press Enter.
- You will be asked to enter the Username and the Password of Outlook.
Note: “Can’t Remember Outlook Password”? Ahh! We know that. Before moving forward, we want to share something with you. For many years you may have used a Microsoft-related email account as the Microsoft account.
It includes accounts like live.com, outlook.com, hotmail.com, and skype.com. You may not be aware of the fact but Microsoft let you sign in using another email address like Gmail. The only thing that you should remember is, the password that you are using for the Microsoft account will be different from what you are using for any other account.
- Under the password field, click on the link “Forgot My Password”.
- On your screen, choose the option “I Forgot My Password” and then click on the “Next” button.
- For security purposes, you will be asked a few questions. Answer all the questions and then click on the “Next” tap.
Verify Your Identify If You Forgot Outlook Password
For the issue of Outlook Forget Password, you will now have to verify that the linked email id or the phone number belongs to you.
From the given option choose the alternative email id and enter the code that you will receive in your mail.
If you will choose the option of your mobile number then click on it and enter the code that you will receive via SMS.
Soon after you will enter the code, click on “Next” and proceed further to fix the Forgot Outlook Password issue.
The next screen that will show you will help you to reset the new password. Enter the new password and re-enter the password again.
Congratulations as you have successfully done the process. This is How To Recover Outlook Password.
Verify Your Identity If You Don’t Have Alternative Email
In most of the cases, we have found that a user didn’t have any alternative email id. In this case, you need to choose the option of “I don’t have any of these”.
Now, you will get the option to enter the email id in which you want to receive the code to fix the “Forgot Outlook Password” issue.
Soon after you will receive the code, enter it into the desired field and then click on “Verify”.
On the next screen, you will get a form in which you will have to enter information like First name, last name, birth date, the country in which you have created this account.
To submit the form, click on “Next”.
Soon after you will submit this form, Microsoft will review this form and make the decision in 24 hours.
If you will enter all the information correctly, your account will be recovered and you will get permission to log into the outlook account again.
Recover Outlook Password Using Outlook Password Recovery Tool
If you Forgot Outlook Password and want to recover it without facing any issue then try the Outlook Password Recover program.
With the help of algorithms like dictionary attacks and brute force, it will help to recover the password using the PST file generated by Outlook.
This program is supported in all kinds of Windows computers. To recover the outlook password, follow the steps that have been provided below.
- This program is completely free to use. You will only be asked to purchase its updated version if you have entered a very strong password. So, download the program into your computer system.
- Tap on “open” and select the .PST file from the Microsoft Outlook folder.
- Now, you will be asked to choose the type of attack you want to recover the password. From Dictionary and Mask attack, we would like to recommend you to choose the Mask as it will help to recover the password in a very short period of time.
- Soon, your password will have appeared on the screen.
- Save the password somewhere and enter it to complete the login.
Soon after you will recover the password, we would like to suggest you change the password and enter a new one instead.
In this guide, we have told you what you should do when you Forgot Outlook Password. If you will follow this guide properly, you can easily recover the password quickly.
In case you still don’t know how to do that, dial the given helpline number and talk with our technicians. We have a team of experts who are willing to fix any issues related to Outlook or any other email.